Labels

27 September 2015

My Top 4 Lip Balms

Hey guys!

So yeah lip balms, bit random but my lips have just been soo dry recently, because of an acne treatment I'm on, and I have to apply lip balm about 493902836 times a day. Luckily I actually have loads of them so I’ve been able to switch it up lots. I have them stored everywhere, my locker, pencil case, beside my bed, it’s like I’m leaving a trail of lip balms or something. Anyway, I decided I would narrow down my fave 4 so enjoy!


Maybelline Baby Lips

Well this is a bit of a throwback, remember when everyone was obsessed with these? I have a few roll up type lip balms because I don’t really like having to dip my finger in the container! There’s no colour from this one but it smells really nice and moisturises well.

The Body Shop Born Lippy

I actually have 5 of these, because I got them in a set, I’m just not sure where they all are! These lip balms are really really good. They’re a small bit sticky but they make your lips smooth and they all smell so good. My favourites are probably the passion fruit and raspberry (even though I’m not sure where that is!) ones.

Nivea Lip Butter

I’m always tempted to eat this one because of the vanilla and macadamia scent. I’m not sure if it’s the most moisturising lip balm in the world but it does the job.

Vaseline

What a classic, of course I had to include this. Just your typical Vaseline, no scent, nothing fancy but probably the best saviour for chapped lips. As you can probably tell I’ve had this pot for ages and I’m very near to the end. Just as well I have like 20 other lipbalms to keep me going!

That’s all for this post. What lip balms do you guys use? Let me know so I can add even more to my collection!

Catriona xo



8 comments:

  1. Good 'ol Vaseline is sometimes the best!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post, you always brighten up my evenings! Xx



    Pandora Dupe- CHEAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the good old vaseline, also love the baby lips, haven't tried the nivea one, yet.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both so good aren't they? You should try it out it's pretty good! xo

      Delete

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo