Labels

10 May 2015

Neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control daily scrub Review

When it comes to skin care, I am very hard to please. I've suffered with spotty skin since I was about 12, and it's only gotten worse as I got older
I picked up this Neutrogena scrub about a month ago.

I generally use scrubs twice a week and I alternate this one with the Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose in it. I would say that I slightly prefer it to my Soap and Glory scrub, mainly because it specifically targets spotty skin.

One thing I really like about this scrub is the way it feels when you put it on. The beads are not too small that it seems like a cleanser/scrub but not so big that it feels harsh. The scrub is enriched with green tea and cucumber so it feels and smells really fresh.
Generally I use this in the shower. I splash my face with water, spend about 30 seconds scrubbing and rubbing it in circular motions to make sure I get all the bad gross stuff off my face and out of my pores. Then I splash more water on my face to rinse it off. I always use a moisturiser after I get out of the shower.
Overall I would say that I enjoy using this product because it makes my skin feel clean and healthy. BUT, I have not noticed any difference with my spots so I don’t agree that it clears spots as it claims to do. However everyone’s skin is different so just because it doesn’t work for me, doesn’t mean it won’t for you.
I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a good quality affordable scrub to get rid of dirt, dead skin cells etc. yet I would say don’t expect any clear skin miracles.
Catriona xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo