Labels

17 May 2015

Fashion Trends to Try This Summer 2015

Hey guys!

So I've recently been looking at the S/S trends from the catwalks and just on other blogs and stuff and I have to say I'm really excited to try some of them out. I think I'm guilty of playing it safe when it comes to fashion even though there's loads of trends I like, I'm just afraid I won't be able to pull them off. I also re-joined Tumblr this week. I've had an account for a while but I found it kind of confusing to work! I've sort of figured it out now and oh my God some of the fashion inspo pics on there. Seriously like the style of  some girls is actually amazing. I can see why there's so many "tumblr inspired outfits" blog post and YouTube videos now! So anyway basically what I've done is found some pictures of trends I like from the catwalks and some pictures from Tumblr with ideas of how to wear the trends.

Boho


I love love love this trend. The colours and patterns are so perfect for summer. There's just something so cool about the boho chic look. I 100% want to get some sort of boho inspired dress/top/kimono. I can see myself wearing this trend on holidays or at the beach.


White lace



How pretty is this look? White lace is so girly and cute and again, so summery. I adore white lacy dresses, they're just really graceful or something!

Fringe


Fringe is technically a boho trend too but I've seen a lot of it around so I thought it deserved its own section! I love kimonos and jackets with fringing on them, sort of reminds me of cowboys. Fringe just instantly makes any outfit that bit more dressed up and fashionable.

 Denim



I wear denim at all times of year really, but dark blue denim seems to be really in at the moment. I'm loving distressed denim shorts and jeans lately. I think I'll be extra daring and wear double denim this summer!

Metallics




Metallics is another trend I want to try out. It's not very summery but would be good for maybe a night out or something. I especially like the metallic skirts, or you could be really cool and wear a metallic coat with jeans like Alexa Chung.

So that's it for this post. I'm actually pretty excited to try some of these trends out. I definitely want to be a bit more daring with my style this summer. Maybe I'll do some sort of lookbook or summer outfits post in a few weeks!

Catriona xo











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo